Share with others


Turn2us is a charity providing assistance to people who are struggling financially, including information on any grants you may be eligible for. For more information, go to:


Council Tax Support Fund

You may be eligible for Council Tax support, where you will receive a one-off reduction on your Council Tax bill for the 2024 to 2025 financial year. To find out more information, including checking your eligibility and how to apply, go to:


Discretionary Housing Payment

Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs) provide financial support to help with rent or housing costs. For further information and to find out if you are eligible for one, go to:


Useful Links

Help and Kindness – List of available grants.

Citizens Advice – Grants to help pay off your energy debts:

Citizens Advice – Applying for a grant or other assistance with repairs.

Related Posts